Leading Point Financial Markets is an insights and execution partner to financial markets helping them navigate a time of unprecedented change and maximise business value. Leading Point specialises in helping firms manage their business data, implement future compliance functions embedding RegTech and AI, and deliver new operating models for Sales, Client Management, Legal, Risk and Analytics functions. The company has built several specialised assets called Leading FORM™. Leading Point clients include global financial institutions and scale-ups in FinTech and Blockchains. Leading Point has several active partnerships with selected innovative technology firms across complex business issues.
80% of structured data is unusable in most organisations, less than 1% of unstructured data is used and 50% of organisation time is spent in data stitching.
Good quality enterprise data is the lifeblood of the financial services sector. Effective data management practices continue to be a critical importance to all firms and industries. With a growing pressure from the regulators, increasing competition and changing consumer demands, data is now more important than ever. Leading Point has specialised experience to help your firm with:
- Accelerated Data Governance & Data Quality
- Unstructured to Structured Data > Legal Docs to Data
- Data Protection & Privacy Engineering
- Data Monetisation
- Implementing Blockchain solutions
Regulatory & Compliance
Firms spend on compliance has soared from 4% of revenues to 10% and most compliance functions are not channelling investment increases toward the tools and technologies they need to build sustainability.
The regulatory environment is increasingly complex and constantly changing. Failure to maintain compliance can bring critical financial and reputational consequences. Leading Point can help you assess your risk, develop a comprehensive compliance system, establish customised policies and procedures, and much more. We focus on:
- Delivery of complex regulatory requirement incl. MiFID II, SMCR, SFTR, Anti-Fin Crime and FRTB
- Implement future compliance functions embedding RegTech solutions and AI
Business Transformation & Innovation
85% of enterprise decision makers believe they have two years to integrate digital initiatives before falling behind their competitors.
Financial Institutions are under increasing pressure to improve return on equity and steer their businesses through the storm of regulation currently hitting the sector and ensure continuity with Brexit. Furthermore, there is a growing need adopt new solutions to take advantage of data stored, break out of inertia and become innovative. Leading Point specialises in delivering new operating models leveraging our domain assets called Leading FORM™ to drastically improve business performance in:
- Client Lifecycle Management
- MI & Analytics
- Post Trade Services
- Legal Risk
- IT Infrastructure
For companies looking to scale quickly, London offers a gateway to more than 500 million customers.
Scale-ups face twin challenges distribution and client delivery. Leading Point are experts in client delivery and leverage our deep experience and strong client relationships & industry partnerships to make sure your business objectives are achieved.
Our expertise is broad, and examples of areas we can help you with are:
- Delivery Partner – Provide high quality business analysis, project management and client delivery portfolio management with a flexible resourcing model
- Operating Partner – Build a scalable operating platform optimising internal and external efficiency, product roadmap and client support
- Distribution – Co-development of propositions and go to market and investment readiness
Architecture as a Service
Digitisation is the route to customer-centricity, Open Banking & API’s are an opportunity. How can organisations transition cross-business and tech operations and infrastructure to new services and paradigms such as DLT? Which functions and apps are candidates for the move?
Leading Point offers “Architecture-as-a-Service” for firms to help them build robust capabilities in solution architecture, change portfolio alignment, business architecture governance and business engagement. We are typically called to assist with:
- Creating the right change delivery model for your business and making sure teams have the skills required
- Defining architecture governance and embedding best practices into your business culture
- Understand how your business works best with people, processes, data, technology and MI
- Ensure your change roadmap aligns to your business strategy, delivering benefits throughout
- Creating the comms plan to educate and engage the business users and change community