Leading Point FM is an advisory & delivery partner to Financial Services.
We provide the connections, execution methodology and process frameworks to effectively deliver capabilities for the future organisation – We base our solutions on the business requirements, not the business requirements on the solution.
We specialise in helping banks, Fintechs and scale-ups implement data-driven business functions including front office, client lifecycle management, compliance, legal, risk and tech.
80% of structured data is unusable in most organisations, less than 1% of unstructured data is used and 50% of organisation time is spent in data stitching.
Good quality enterprise data is the lifeblood of the financial services sector. Effective data management practices continue to be a critical importance to all firms and industries. With a growing pressure from the regulators, increasing competition and changing consumer demands, data is now more important than ever. Leading Point specialises in data project outcomes:
- Data Governance: data sourcing, data lineage maps, data ownership and data classification
- Data Quality: data standards, data quality process implementation, data quality dashboards
- Data Protection: data privacy framework, information security, data protection dashboards
- Data Architecture & Tooling: data tooling strategy, data models, enterprise data architecture
- Data-Driven Business: “true” cost of data, future business functions, data analytics, DataOps
Risk & Compliance
Firms spend on compliance has soared from 4% of revenues to 10% and most compliance functions are not channelling investment increases toward the tools and technologies they need to build sustainability.
The regulatory environment is increasingly complex and constantly changing. Failure to maintain compliance can bring critical financial and reputational consequences. Leading Point can help you assess your risk, develop a comprehensive compliance system to reduce risk, establish customised policies and procedures, and much more. Leading Point focuses on:
- SFTR Compliance: Front-to-Back Assessment, Project Execution
- Anti-Financial Crime: Business process re-imagining, Project Execution
- IBOR Replacement Programme: Front-to-Back Assessment, Project Execution
- Digital Re-papering: Brexit, IBOR, SFTR, MiFID II
- Implementing RegTech and Automation across regs: MiFID II, EMIR, SFTR, SMCR, GDPR and FRTB
Business Process Improvement
85% of enterprise decision makers believe they have two years to integrate digital initiatives before falling behind their competitors.
Financial Institutions are under increasing pressure to improve return on equity and steer their businesses through the storm of regulation currently hitting the sector and ensure continuity with Brexit. Furthermore, there is a growing need adopt new tech solutions to take advantage of data stored, break out of inertia and become innovative. Leading Point specialises in improving business performance in:
- Client Management
- Data and Analytics
- Legal Risk Management
- Post Trade Services
- IT Infrastructure
For companies looking to scale quickly, London offers a gateway to more than 500 million customers.
FinTech, RegTech and DLT Scale-ups face the twin challenges of distribution and delivery. Leading Point brings substantial domain expertise, strong industry relationships and delivery excellence to ensure business goals are achieved. We are often asked to help with:
- Delivery: Provide high quality business analysis, data analysis, project management and client delivery portfolio management with a de-risked and flexible resourcing model
- Business Operating Model: Define and implement a scalable operating model for the business to optimise resources, roll out client support and manage the product roadmap
- Distribution: Co-development of proposition, go to market and investment readiness
Architecture as a Service
Digitisation is the route to customer-centricity, Open Banking & API’s are an opportunity. How can organisations transition cross-business and tech operations and infrastructure to new services and paradigms such as DLT? Which functions and apps are candidates for the move?
Leading Point offers “Architecture-as-a-Service” to help firms define solution architecture, align change portfolio to business objectives and deliver architecture governance.
- Create change delivery model
- Embed architecture governance
- Change portfolio alignment
- Business engagement and comms